From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Billa may refer to:
- Billa (1980 film), 1980 Indian Tamil film
- Billa (2007 film), 2007 Indian Tamil film, remake of Billa (1980)
- Billa (2009 film), 2009 Indian Telugu film, Telugu gangster-thriller film, remake of Billa (2007)
- Billa II, a prequel to Billa (2007)
- Billa (2015 film) 2015 Indian Kannada film
- Billa Flint (1805–1894), Canadian businessman and politician
- Efstrat Billa (born 1980), Albanian footballer
- Bila, Ethiopia, formerly known as Billo and Billa, a village in western Ethiopia
- Billa, townland in the parish of Ballysadare, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Billa (supermarket), a European supermarket chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.