Jump to navigation Jump to search
Billa may refer to:
- Billa (1980 film), 1980 Indian Tamil film
- Billa (2002 film), 2002 Pakistani Punjabi film
- Billa (2007 film), 2007 Indian Tamil film, remake of Billa (1980)
- Billa (2009 film), 2009 Indian Telugu film, Telugu gangster-thriller film, remake of Billa (2007)
- Billa II, a prequel to Billa (2007)
- Billa (2015 film) 2015 Indian Kannada film
- Billa Flint (1805–1894), Canadian businessman and politician
- Billa Harrod (1911-2005), British architectural conservationist
- Efstrat Billa (born 1980), Albanian footballer
- Bila, Ethiopia, formerly known as Billo and Billa, a village in western Ethiopia
- Billa, townland in the parish of Ballysadare, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Billa (supermarket), a European supermarket chain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.