From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up billing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Billing may refer to:
- The process of sending an invoice to customers for goods or services
- Electronic billing
- Telecommunications billing, systems and methods that collect information about calls and other services to be billed to the subscriber
- Medical billing
Billing may also refer to:
- Billing Aquadrome, location of the Billing Land Rover Show in England, a massive gathering of Land Rover enthusiasts
- Birring, also known as "Billing", which is a clan of Jatts in Punjab, India
- Billingr, in Norse mythology the father of a maiden desired by Odin
- Billing (filmmaking), a list of movie credits
- Billing (birds), a behavior in some birds involving touching and clasping each other's bills
- Billing, Northamptonshire
- Rawdon Billing, a hill in West Yorkshire
- Johanna Billing, Swedish artist
- Noel Pemberton Billing, English politician, author of "The Cult of the Clitoris"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.