Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up biohazard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A biohazard, or biological hazard, is a biological substance that poses a threat to the health of living organisms.
Biohazard may also refer to:
- Biohazard (band), an American band
- Biohazard (book), a 1999 non-fiction book by Ken Alibek
- Biohazard (film), a 1985 science-fiction horror film
- BioHazard, a combat robot
- Resident Evil, known in Japan as Biohazard, a Japanese horror media franchise
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, a 2017 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biohazard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.