Biohazard may refer to:
- Biological hazard, including biohazard levels 1,2,3,4
- Biohazard (book), a book by Ken Alibek
- Biohazard (band), a New York heavy metal/rap metal band
- Resident Evil, in Japanese Biohazard, a horror fiction video game based media franchise
- Resident Evil (1996 video game), originally released in Japan as Bio Hazard
- Biohazard (film series), a series of animated films in the video game universe
- Discography of the Resident Evil video game series listing several albums named "Biohazard"
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, 2017 video game
- BioHazard, a combat robot built by Carlo Bertocchini
- Bio-hazard Battle, a Sega Genesis shoot 'em up game about a planet of mutated monsters
- Biohazard (film), a low budget horror/sci-fi film by Fred Olen Ray
- Biohazzard Records, a German independent record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biohazard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.