Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biological material may refer to:
- Organic matter, matter that has come from a once-living organism, or is composed of organic compounds
- A chemical substance present or produced in a living organism
- Biomass, living or dead biological matter, often plants grown as fuel
- Biomass (ecology), the total mass of living matter in a given environment, or of a given species
- Body fluid, any liquid originating from inside the bodies of living people
- Cellular component, material and substances of which cells (and thus living organisms) are composed
- Tissue (biology), a cellular organizational level intermediate between cells and a complete organ
- Viable material, capable of living, developing, or germinating under favorable conditions (see Viability selection)
- Bio-based material, a processed biotic material
- Biocomposite, a composite material formed by a matrix (resin) and a reinforcement of natural fibers
- Biomaterial, any substance that has been engineered to interact with biological systems for a medical purpose
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biological material.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.