(Redirected from Biota (disambiguation))
Biota may refer to:
- Biota (ecology), the plant and animal life of a region (not planet earth but a particular region e.g. Tropical region)
- Biota (taxonomy), a taxonomic superdomain including all life on Earth
- Biota (plant), common name for an evergreen coniferous tree, Platycladus orientalis
- Biota (band), an avant-prog band from Colorado, USA
- A synonym for artificial life organizations
- Biota!, a planned aquarium operated by Zoological Society of London (ZSL) in East London
- Biota, Cinco Villas, a municipality in Aragon, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.