Birmingham Rewound is an ongoing non-profit website to collect memories from the Birmingham, Alabama area. The site was set up in January 2005 following the response from the Birmingham area. Russell Wells is the webmaster and Tim Hollis assists with local data and historical information. Tim Hollis has written several books on the Birmingham area and Southeast Culture. Monthly features appear on the Birmingham Rewound website on various topics of local interest and local newspaper articles and memories. The site has over 10,000 hits a month from around the world.The Alabama Broadcasters Association has also linked to this site as being an excellent database of Huntsville Metro TV/radio information.
- Huntsville Rewound, a spin-off site, covers the Huntsville metropolitan area
- Atlanta Rewound, a spin-off site, covers the Atlanta metropolitan area
- Alabama Broadcasters Association maintain a database of Birmingham-area TV/radio information.
- Ey, Craig (August 3, 2007). "The end of the local experience?". Birmingham Business Journal. American City Business Journals, Inc. Retrieved November 25, 2009.
- "Webcount/Location". Birmingham Rewound. Retrieved October 25, 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Alabama TV/Radio links". Alabama Association of Broadcasters. Retrieved November 1, 2009.
|This Alabama-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|