From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Birr (disambiguation))
|Look up birr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birr may refer to:
- Birr, County Offaly, a town in Ireland
- Birr Castle, a castle in Birr, Ireland
- Birr (UK Parliament constituency), a UK parliamentary constituency in what is now County Offaly, 1885–1918
- Birr, Ontario, a community in Middlesex Centre, Ontario, Canada
- Birr, Switzerland, a municipality in Aargau, Switzerland
- Todd Birr, American curler
- Ethiopian birr, the currency of Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.