From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birthmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A birthmark is a blemish on the skin formed before birth.
Birthmark may also refer to:
- "Birthmarks" (House), an episode of the television series House
- "The Birth-Mark", a romantic short story written by Nathaniel Hawthorne in 1846
- Birthmark is the pseudonym of Nate Kinsella, an American musician
- Birthmark (band), a Greek rock band
- Birthmark (album) 2013, by Lotte Anker
- Birthmarks (Ozark Henry album)
- Birthmarks (Born Ruffians album) 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birthmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.