Jump to navigation Jump to search
- three villages in Bulgaria:
- a high number of rivers:
- Tsarska Bistritsa, a former royal palace in Rila
- several former villages in Bulgaria:
- an alternative name for the village of Bistrilitsa, Montana Province
- Bistritsa Grannies
- Bistritsa Monastery
- Bistrica (disambiguation) for the Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovenian variant
- Bistritz (disambiguation) for the German variant
- Bistrița (disambiguation) for the Romanian variant
- Bystrica (disambiguation) for the Slovak variant
- Bystrzyca (disambiguation) for the Polish variant
- Feistritz (disambiguation) (Germanised word)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.