Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bizarro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bizarro is a super villain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics.
Bizarro may also refer to:
- Evil twin, the stock character type of which Superman's Bizarro is an example
- "The Bizarro Jerry", an episode of the television series Seinfeld
- Bizarro (comic strip), a daily comic strip by Dan Piraro
- Bizarro (album), an album by the rock group The Wedding Present
- Bizarro (novel), an unfinished novel by Sir Walter Scott begun in 1832 and published posthumously in 2008
- Bizarro fiction, a genre of underground literature
- "Bizarro" (Sealab 2021 episode)
- Bizarro (roller coaster), located at Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park
- "Bizarro" (Supergirl), an episode of the CBS television series Supergirl
- All pages with a title containing Bizarro
- Bizarra, a counterpart to DC Comics' Wonder Woman
- Bazzaro, an Italian surname
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bizarro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.