15 January 1909|
|Died||13 August 1982(aged 73)|
He was born in Stavanger. He worked for Det Norske Teatret from 1944 to 1951. He served as theatre director at Rogaland Teater from 1958 to 1960, and at Den Nationale Scene from 1961 to 1963. He was chairman for the Norwegian Actors' Equity Association from 1967 to 1969.
He made his film debut in Tancred Ibsens To mistenkelige personer (1950). Among his film roles was the one as Stråmannen (Straw Man) in Arne Skouens Emergency Landing (1952). He also portrayed Paul Cox's sidecick, taxi driver Richardson, in the popular radio plays God aften, mitt navn er Cox (Good Evening, My Name is Cox).
- Nygaard, Jon. "Bjarne Andersen". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- Henriksen, Petter, ed. (2007). "Bjarne Osvald Andersen". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- Bjarne Andersen on Internet Movie Database
- "Smuglere i smoking". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Heksenetter". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
|Director of the Rogaland Teater
|Director of the Den Nationale Scene
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|