Björn Dahlem (born 1974) is an artist based in Potsdam.
Between 2005 and 2011, Dahlem was a guest professor Berlin University of the Arts (UdK), Nuremberg Academy of Fine Arts, Karlsruhe Academy of Fine Arts and Braunschweig University of Art. Since 2012, he has been a professor for sculpture at the Braunschweig University of Art.
- German Handikraft (with John Bock and René Zeh), Auckland Artspace, Auckland, New Zealand
- Neue Modelle,Trafo gallery, Budapest
- Orgasmodrom, Galleria Giò Marconi, Milan
- Coma Sculptor, Friedrich Petzel Gallery, New York
- Kommando Pfannenkuchen, Daniel Hug Gallery, Los Angeles
- Heimweh, Haunch of Venison, London
- Solaris, UCLA Hammer Museum, Los Angeles
- Lost in Werner, The Modern Institute, Glasgow
- Printemps de Septembre, Festival of Contemporary Images, Toulouse
- S.N.O.W., Galerie Tucci Russo, Turin
- Strange Attractor, Gallery Hiromi Yoshii, Tokyo
- Extension Turn 2, Eastlink Gallery, Shanghai
- The Homunculus Saloon, Engholm Engelhorn Galerie, Vienna
- Busan Biennale, Museum of Modern Art, Busan, South Korea
- Berlin goes Zürich, Arndt & Partner, Zurich
- Gallery Swap (Galerie Guido W. Baudach, Berlin and Hotel, London),Hotel, London
- The Milky Way, Galerie Guido W. Baudach, Berlin
- Hammer Projects: Björn Dahlem, October 29, 2004 - February 13, 2005 Hammer Museum, Los Angeles.
- Hammer.UCLA.edu Archived February 22, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Björn Dahlem Galerie Baudach, Berlin.