Black-eyed Susan may refer to one of several things:
- Rudbeckia hirta, a member of the sunflower tribe of the large family Asteraceae
- A number of other members of the genus Rudbeckia
- Hibiscus trionum in the family Malvaceae
- The Black-eyed Susan vine, Thunbergia alata, in the family Acanthaceae
- Some members of the Australian plant genus Tetratheca, particularly Tetratheca hirsuta, a member of the Elaeocarpaceae family
- In theatre and film
- Black-Eyed Susan; or, All in the Downs, an 1829 play by Douglas William Jerrold
- Black-Eyed Susan (1913 film), a 1913 film adaptation directed by Percy Nash
- Black-Eyed Susan (2004 film), a film by James Riffel
- Black-Eyed Susan (actor) (aka Susan Carlson), avant-garde stage actor
- In music
- "Black-eyed Susan" or "All in the Downs", an iconic song by John Gay (1685–1732)
- "Blackeyed Susan", a song by The Triffids from The Black Swan (The Triffids album)
- The Blackeyed Susans, an Australian band, named after the Triffids song
- Blackeyed Susan, a Philadelphia-area band formed by "Dizzy" Dean Davidson after he left Britny Fox in 1989.
- "Black-eyed Susan", a Morrissey song released as a B-Side to "Sunny" (Morrissey song) and later on My Early Burglary Years
- "Black Eyed Susan", a Paul Westerberg song from his album 14 Songs
- "Black-Eyed Susan" (song), a song by Prairie Oyster
- "Black Eyed Susan", a song from the album Mockingbird Time by The Jayhawks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black-eyed Susan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.