Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up black-eyed Susan or black eyed susan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black-eyed Susan may refer to:
- Rudbeckia hirta, a member of the sunflower tribe of the large family Asteraceae
- A number of other members of the genus Rudbeckia
- Hibiscus trionum in the family Malvaceae
- The black-eyed susan vine, Thunbergia alata, in the family Acanthaceae
- Some members of the Australian plant genus Tetratheca, particularly Tetratheca hirsuta, a member of the family Elaeocarpaceae
Theatre and film
- Black-Eyed Susan; or, All in the Downs, an 1829 play by Douglas William Jerrold
- Black-Eyed Susan (1913 film), a 1913 film adaptation directed by Percy Nash
- Black-Eyed Susan (2004 film), a film by James Riffel
- Black-Eyed Susan (actress) (aka Susan Carlson), avant-garde stage actor
- "Black-eyed Susan" or "All in the Downs", Roud number 560, is an sea song by John Gay (1685–1732), more fully titled "Sweet William's Farewell to Black-Eyed Susan"
- "Blackeyed Susan", a song by The Triffids from The Black Swan
- The Blackeyed Susans, an Australian band, named after the Triffids song
- Blackeyed Susan, a Philadelphia-area band formed by "Dizzy" Dean Davidson after he left Britny Fox in 1989
- "Black-eyed Susan", a Morrissey song released as a B-Side to "Sunny" and later on My Early Burglary Years
- "Black Eyed Susan", a Paul Westerberg song from his album 14 Songs
- "Black-Eyed Susan" (song), a 1994 song by Prairie Oyster
- "Black Eyed Susan", a song from the album Mockingbird Time by The Jayhawks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black-eyed Susan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.