Black dragon may refer to:
- 240 mm howitzer M1, a towed howitzer used by the United States Army, popularly nicknamed "Black Dragon"
- Black Dragons (1942), an American film starring Bela Lugosi
- G-Men vs the Black Dragon (1943), an American serial film starring Rod Cameron and Constance Worth
- Miracles (1989 film) or Black Dragon, a film by Jackie Chan
- Black Dragons (gang), a Chinese/American criminal organization
- Black Dragon (Mortal Kombat), a villainous criminal organization that appears in the Mortal Kombat series
- Black Dragon Society, a Japanese right-wing paramilitary group
- Black dragon (Dungeons & Dragons), an evil species of dragon with an acid-breath weapon
- Black Dragon Ninja, an enemy of the Arashigake clan in the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero franchise
- Black Dragon Society (comics), a fictional version of the Black Dragon Society
- Black Dragon Fighting Society, a martial arts organization created by Count Dante
- Black Tiger (video game), known as Black Dragon in Japan
- USS New Jersey (BB-62) or "Black Dragon", a U.S. Navy battleship
- Black Dragon, mascot of Seoul National University of Science and Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Dragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.