|Look up black eyes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black Eyes or Blackeyes may refer to:
- Black Eyes (band), a punk band from Washington, D.C.
- Black Eyes (1936 film), a 1936 film directed by Abdolhossein Sepanta
- Black Eyes (1939 film), a 1939 film directed by Herbert Brenon
- Colors of the Blind, a 1997 Chinese film sometimes referred to as Black Eyes
- "Dark Eyes" (song) or "Black Eyes", a Russian folk song
- "Black Eyes" (Snowden song)
- Black Eyes (EP), a 2011 extended play by T-ara
- Blackeyes, a 1987 novel written by Dennis Potter
- Blackeyes (TV series), a 1989 television series based on the above
- Black Eyes (Luccas), a Dj from Umuarama, Brazil.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Eyes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.