Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Fox may refer to:
- Black Fox (Cherokee chief), a chief of the Cherokee from 1801 to 1811
- Black Fox (miniseries), a 1995 mini-series, with Tony Todd and Christopher Reeve
- Black Fox (TV series), a Japanese anime
- Black Fox: The Rise and Fall of Adolf Hitler, a 1962 documentary film
- Black Fox (Raul Chalmers), a supervillain character in Marvel Comics
- Black Fox (Robert Paine), a superhero character in Marvel Comics
- Black Fox Nuclear Power Plant, a nuclear power plant proposed by the Public Service Company of Oklahoma in 1973
- The Black Fox, a character in The Court Jester, played by Edward Ashley
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Fox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.