Black dwarf (disambiguation)
A black dwarf is a theoretical astronomical object.
Black Dwarf may refer to:
- Athanasius of Alexandria, called the Black Dwarf by his enemies
- The Black Dwarf (novel), Walter Scott's 1816 book in the Tales of my Landlord, 1st series
- The Black Dwarf (personage), David Ritchie (1740–1811), a Scottish dwarf and the basis for the title character in Sir Walter Scott's novel
- The Black Dwarf, Thomas Jonathan Wooler's satirical 19th century Radical journal
- The Black Dwarf (newspaper), a left-wing British journal of the 1960s, edited by Tariq Ali
- "Black Dwarf", a song by the Swedish doom metal band Candlemass on their album Candlemass
- Black Dwarf (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black dwarf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.