From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blackhall may refer to:
- two adjoining villages in County Durham, England:
- Blackhall, Edinburgh, in Scotland
- Blackhall Road, Oxford, England
- Blackhall townland, near Clane, Ireland
- Barony of Blackhall, Scottish feudal barony which originally covered the area of Renfrewshire and a part of Ayrshire
- David Scott Blackhall (1910–1981), English radio personality, author, and poet
- Gilbert Blackhall (died 1671), Scottish Catholic missionary priest
- Mark Blackhall (born 1960), English former footballer
- Sheena Blackhall (born 1947), Scottish writer, illustrator, and singer
- Blackhall Gaels GAA, a Gaelic Athletic Association club in Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackhall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.