Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blackhall may refer to:
- Blackhall Studios in Atlanta, GA USA - www.blackhallstudios.com
- two adjoining villages in County Durham, England:
- Blackhall, Edinburgh, in Scotland
- Blackhall Road, Oxford, England
- Blackhall townland, near Clane, County Kildare, Ireland
- Barony of Blackhall, Scottish feudal barony which originally covered the area of Renfrewshire and a part of Ayrshire
- David Scott Blackhall (1910–1981), English radio personality, author, and poet
- Gilbert Blackhall (died 1671), Scottish Catholic missionary priest
- Mark Blackhall (born 1960), English former footballer
- Sheena Blackhall (born 1947), Scottish writer, illustrator, and singer
- Blackhall Gaels GAA, a Gaelic Athletic Association club in Ireland
- Black Hall, a listed building in Devon, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackhall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.