From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blackthorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Other plant species also named 'blackthorn' are:
- Australian blackthorn (Bursaria spinosa), a small shrub in the family Pittosporaceae
- common sea-buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) of Eurasia
- blackthorn or black-thorn acacia (Senegalia mellifera) of the Afrotropics and Arabia
Blackthorn may also refer to:
- Backthorn (musician), Norwegian metal musician
- Blackthorn, Oxfordshire, England
- Blackthorn (film), a 2011 Western film directed by Spanish director Mateo Gil
- Blackthorn railway station, Oxfordshire, England
- Blackthorn Cider, a processed commercial cider
- Blackthorn Golf Course, a golf course in Indiana
- Lord Blackthorn, a recurring character in the Ultima game series
- USCGC Blackthorn (WLB-291), a United States Coast Guard ship
- Blackthorn Trust, English Charity, that provides medical care, specialist therapies and rehabilitation through work placements
- Blackthorn, a Russian symphonic extreme metal band
- Blackthorn City, a town in the second generation Pokémon games.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackthorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.