|Owner||J.D. Air Inc.|
|Serves||Blairstown, New Jersey|
|Location||Warren County, New Jersey|
|Elevation AMSL||372 ft / 113 m|
Blairstown Airport (FAA LID: 1N7) is a public-use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) southwest of the central business district of Blairstown, Warren County, New Jersey, United States. It is privately owned by J.D. Air Inc. Blairstown is located in the Lehigh Valley, 5 miles (8.0 km) from the Delaware Water Gap and 65 miles (105 km) from New York City.
Facilities and aircraft
Blairstown Airport covers an area of 151 acres (61 ha) at an elevation of 372 ft (113 m) and contains one runway designated 7/25 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,112 x 70 ft (949 x 21 m). For the 12-month period ending January 1, 2014, the airport had 19,790 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 54 per day. At that time there were 143 aircraft based at this airport: 56% single-engine, 5% multi-engine, 3% helicopters and 36% gliders.
Services available on field include 100LL fuel, major airframe service, major powerplant service, tie-downs, hangars, parking, flight school and glider operation. There is a restaurant located on the field called Donna's Runway Cafe. There are several shops and a supermarket located about 1 mile (1.6 km) north of the airport.
- Blairstown Airport (official site)
- Jersey Ridge Soaring (glider operation)
- Jersey Ridge Soaring – Flight School (glider flight training)
- Aero Club Albatross (glider club)
- Freedoms Wings International (soaring for people with disabilities)
- Orlandi Flight Center (official site)
- North East Wings Aviation Maintenance
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 1N7, effective March 28, 2019
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in New Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|