|Headquarters||Isny im Allgäu, Germany|
|Products||Hunting Rifles, Shotguns|
|Owner||Lüke & Ortmeier Gruppe|
Number of employees
Blaser Jagdwaffen GmbH (pronounced: Blah-zer) is a German firearms manufacturer of high-end shotguns and rifles both for the hunting and tactical market. It was founded in 1957 by Horst Blaser, developing the drilling Blaser Diplomat.    In September 2008, Blaser established a headquarters in San Antonio, Texas.
In 1993, Blaser developed the Blaser R93 straight-pull bolt-action hunting rifle, a major success in the European market because of its main focus in security and innovative bolt-action design. Blaser makes their barrels by hammer forging. the R93 series can change calibers in minutes with very little effort.  In the first 10 years, over 100,000 of the R93 Action-Bolt rifles were fabricated.
- "Blaser". stevespages.com. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "ALPINE MASTERPIECE: THE BLASER F3". coveyrisemagazine.com. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
In 1956, a young German machinist named Horst Blaser set up a business to produce a hunting rifle.
- "Blaser: The Evolution of German Hunting Rifles". americanrifleman.org. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "SIG Sauer History". sigsauer.com. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
1998 — SIGARMS brought in the first shotgun line designed specifically for SIGARMS by B. Rizzini of Italy. The next year, the revolutionary Blaser R93 rifle line from Isny, Germany, was distributed nationwide through SIGARMS.
- "Blaser Products". blaser.de. Retrieved 21 February 2017.