Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Blasius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blasius may refer to:
- various saints, including Saint Blaise (the French form of Blasius)
- August Wilhelm Heinrich Blasius (1845–1912), German ornithologist
- Blasius of Parma (ca. 1345–1416), natural philosopher, born in Parma
- Frédéric Blasius (1758–1829), French opera composer and conductor
- Gerhard Blasius (1625–1692), Dutch anatomist
- Heinrich Wilhelm Blasius (1818–1899), German meteorologist
- Joan Blasius (1639–1672), Dutch playwright, Gerhard's younger brother
- Johann Heinrich Blasius (1809–1870), German zoologist
- Jörg Blasius (born 1957), German sociologist
- Paul Richard Heinrich Blasius (1883–1970), German engineer
- Rudolf Blasius (1842-1907), German physician, bacteriologist, naturalist and ornithologist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blasius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.