From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bleeding heart or bleeding-heart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bleeding heart may refer to:
- Bleeding-heart, perennial herbaceous plants of the Papaveraceae family, including:
- Bleeding-heart, flowering shrubs, lianas, or small trees of the mint family Lamiaceae, in the genus Clerodendrum (also called glorybowers or bagflowers)
- Bleeding heart tree (Homalanthus populifolius), of the family Euphorbiaceae, an Australian rainforest plant, also known as Queensland poplar
- A Bleeding Heart, a 2003 EP by New Zealand band the Bleeders
- Bleeding Heart (album), a posthumous live album by Jimi Hendrix
- "Bleeding Heart", an Elmore James song
- "Bleeding Heart Disease", a song by NOFX from the 1996 Record "Heavy Petting Zoo"
- "Bleeding Heart", a song by the Brazilian metal band Angra, from the EP Hunters and Prey
- "Bleeding Heart", a song by the German power metal band Freedom Call from the album Eternity
- The Bleeding Heart Band, the backing band for Roger Waters for a brief period of his post-Pink Floyd solo career
- Bleeding Heart (film), an upcoming American film
- Bleeding-hearts, doves in the genus Gallicolumba
- Bleeding heart tetra, Hyphessobrycon erythrostigma
- Bleeding Heart Yard, a courtyard in London, England
- Bleeding Hearts, a 1994 crime novel by Ian Rankin, under the pseudonym Jack Harvey
- "Bleeding Heart", an episode of season 2 of The Mentalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bleeding heart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.