|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (July 2013)|
|Developer(s)||Lonely Few, LLC|
|Publisher(s)||Lonely Few, LLC (iOS)
Lonely Few, LLC (Android)
Lonely Few, LLC (Amazon)
|Release||February 28, 2013 (iOS, Android)|
Blendoku is a free puzzle video game for Android and iOS mobile devices. In Blendoku, players are given a grid of squares, some with colors provided, some not. A palette of additional color tiles is provided. To clear a level, a player must "fill in" the empty squares from the palette in such a way as to create smooth sequences of colors both horizontally and vertically. The game includes 475 levels, and additional levels are available as separate purchases.
In July 2013, the creators of the game, responding to the criticism that the game was not accessible to the color-blind, released a solution that would allow the game to be played by individuals with a variety of types of color-blindness.
- Fahey, Mike (April 9, 2013). "It's Almost a Pity This Unique and Colorful Puzzle Game Is Free". Kotaku. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Dominguez, James (May 14, 2013). "Indie review: Blendoku". The Age. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "'Blendoku' a colorful, challenging puzzler". USA Today. May 1, 2013. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Banned games, rebooted Syndicate, and colour-blindness". The Sydney Morning Herald. July 2, 2013. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Blendoku Review". Gamezebo. 2013-04-26. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|