From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blood Oath (movie))
Blood Oath may refer to:
- "Blood Oath" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), Star Trek: Deep Space 9 episode
- Blood Oath, 1982 novel by David Morrell
- Blood Oath (Farnsworth novel), 2010 novel by Christopher Farnsworth
- Blood Oath (1990 Australian film), 1990 film a.k.a. Prisoners of the Sun
- Blood Oath (1990 Chinese film), 1990 film
- Blood Oath (2007 film), 2007 American direct-to-video horror film
- Blood Oath, the name of a fictional film from the 2002 video game Stuntman
- Blood Oath (album), is the sixth studio album by death metal band Suffocation
- Blood brothers partaking in a "blood oath" ceremony
- Blood oath (Hungarians), a pact between the leaders of the seven Hungarian tribes in the 9th century; traditionally held to be the nation's first constitution
- Blood Oath (TV series), 2012 Chinese TV series
- Penalty (Mormonism), an oath formerly made in Mormon temples, referred to by critics as a "blood oath"
- Jos LeDuc, Canadian professional wrestler best known for a 1978 live television interview where he cut his own arm with an axe in a storyline blood oath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blood Oath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.