From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pawn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pawn may refer to:
- Doris Pawn (1894–1988), an American actress of the silent film era
- Pawn (chess), the weakest and most numerous piece in the game
- Pawn (film), 2013 film
- Pawn River, Burma
- Pawn Stars television series on the History Channel
- PAWN, an online multiplayer flash game
- Pawn, another name for a pledge (law) in certain jurisdictions
- PAWN, International Civil Aviation Organization code for Noatak Airport
- The Pawn, a 1980s text adventure
- Pawn, Oregon, an historic forest community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pawn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.