From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blot may refer to:
- Blot (biology), method of transferring proteins, DNA, RNA or a protein onto a carrier.
- In Germanic paganism and Germanic neopaganism, a blót is a sacrifice to the gods or other beings
- Blot (album), an album by Einherjer, referring to the Germanic practice
- The Blot, a 1921 silent film
- Another name of a trick-taking card game Belot
- Blot (Transformers), a character from the Transformers franchise
- Phantom Blot, a character made by the Walt Disney Company
- Ink blots, as used in the Rorschach test
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.