Blue Hawaii (band)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Genres||Ambient pop, techno, dream pop, indietronic|
|Associated acts||Braids, Jane Vain and the Dark Matter, Indiensoci|
Blue Hawaii are a Canadian electronic music duo from Montreal, Quebec, composed of Braids member Raphaelle "Ra" Standell and Alex "Agor" Kerby. They have released an EP, Blooming Summer (2010) and two albums, Untogether (2013), and Tenderness (2017) on Arbutus Records.
- Untogether (2013, Arbutus Records)
- Tenderness (2017, Arbutus Records)
- Agor Edits (2014, Arbutus Records)
Singles and EPs
- Blue Hawaii / Braids split cassette EP with Braids (2010, Arbutus Records)
- Blooming Summer EP (2010, Arbutus Records)
- "Try to Be" promo CD single (2013, Arbutus Records)
- "Get Happy" / "Get Happier" digital single (2014, Arbutus Records)
- "Arbutus Records". Arbutus Records. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "LookoutPresents.com". LookoutPresents.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "Blue Hawaii Return With New Album Tenderness, Share New Song "No One L - Pitchfork". Pitchfork.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|