(Redirected from Blue Monday (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blue Monday may refer to:
- Blue Monday (term), workers hungover from a weekend's drinking
- Blue Monday (comics), a comic book by Chynna Clugston-Major
- Blue Monday (date), supposedly the most depressing day of the year
- "Blue Monday" (Eureka Seven episode), the pilot episode of the anime series Eureka Seven
- The last game of the 1981 National League Championship Series between the Montreal Expos and the Los Angeles Dodgers
- "Blue Monday" (Fats Domino song), a 1950s song first recorded by Smiley Lewis and popularized by Fats Domino
- "Blue Monday" (New Order song), a 1983 song by New Order and covered by Orgy and Flunk
- Blue Monday (Flunk album), a 2002 album by Flunk
- "Blue Monday" (White Lion song), a 1991 instrumental by White Lion guitarist Vito Bratta
- Blue Monday (opera), the original name of a George Gershwin one-act "jazz opera"
- Blue Monday (band), a Vancouver hardcore punk band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Monday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.