|Look up blue chip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blue chip may refer to:
- Blue casino token
- Blue chip (stock market), a type of security
- Blue chip (sports), collegiate athletes who are targeted by professional sports teams
- Blue Chip Stamps, a trading stamps company
- Blue Chip (album), a 1989 album by Acoustic Alchemy
- Blue Chips, a 1994 film
- Blue Chip Casino, Hotel and Spa, located in Indiana
- Blue chip hacking scandal, a political scandal involving the use of corrupt private investigators by British 'blue chip' companies
- Blue Chip Economic Indicators, a monthly publication of Aspen Publishers with consensus forecasts of the economy of the United States
- Blue Chip series, the 1955-1959 GMC (automobile) versions of Chevrolet Task Force trucks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue chip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.