From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bluff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluff may refer to:
- Beach ridge, a high, steep bank, as by a river or the sea, or beside a ravine or plain; a cliff with a broad face.
- United States
- The Bluff (Atlanta), a westside neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia
- Bluff, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, a neighborhood also known as Uptown
- Bluff, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Bluff, Utah, a census-designated place (CDP)
- Other countries
- Bluff, Queensland, a town in Queensland
- The Bluff (Cayman Islands), the highest point of the Cayman Islands, located on the island of Cayman Brac
- Bluff, New Zealand, a town and seaport in the South Island
- Bluff, KwaZulu-Natal, a geographical region of Durban in KwaZulu-Natal
- The informal name of a headland adjoining Victor Harbor in South Australia officially known as Rosetta Head.
- Bluff, a crater on Mars named after the New Zealand town
- Bluff (poker), a tactic in the game of poker
- Bluff Magazine, covering poker news, strategy, and major tournaments
- A slang term for liar's dice, a dice game
Film and TV
- "Bluff" (Prison Break episode), an episode of the television series Prison Break
- Bluff (film), a 2007 Canadian film nominated for a Genie Award
- Bluff (TV series), a Canadian game show from the 1970s
- Bluff body, any body which when kept in fluid flow, the fluid does not touch the whole boundary of the object. Bluff Objects: Square
- Feeder bluff
- BLUF (disambiguation)
- The Bluff (disambiguation)
- Bluffs, Illinois, a village
- Bluffs, Indiana, an unincorporated place
- Bluff City (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.