Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bluff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluff may refer to:
- Beach ridge, a high, steep bank, as by a river or the sea, or beside a ravine or plain; a cliff with a broad face.
- The Bluff (Atlanta), a westside neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia
- Bluff, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, a neighborhood also known as Uptown
- Bluff, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Bluff, Utah, a census-designated place (CDP)
- Bluff, Queensland, a town in Queensland
- The Bluff (Cayman Islands), the highest point of the Cayman Islands, located on the island of Cayman Brac
- Bluff, New Zealand, a town and seaport in the South Island
- Bluff, KwaZulu-Natal, a geographical region of Durban in KwaZulu-Natal
- The informal name of Rosetta Head, a headland adjoining Victor Harbor in South Australia.
- Bluff, a crater on Mars named after the New Zealand town.
- Bluff (poker), a tactic in the game of poker
- Bluff Magazine, covering poker news, strategy, and major tournaments
- A slang term for liar's dice, a dice game
Film and TV
- "Bluff" (Prison Break episode), an episode of the television series Prison Break
- Bluff (film), a 2007 Canadian film nominated for a Genie Award
- Bluff (TV series), a Canadian game show from the 1970s
- Bluff body: name given to an immersed body when the drag force created by the flow is dominated by pressure drag. When drag is dominated by its frictional component, the body is called a streamlined body.
- Feeder bluff
- BLUF (disambiguation)
- The Bluff (disambiguation)
- Bluffs, Illinois, a village
- Bluffs, Indiana, an unincorporated place
- Bluff City (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.