|Founder||David J. Blumberg|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.A.|
Blumberg Capital is an early-stage venture capital firm that specializes in providing the seed or series A round funding to technology companies in the software, digital and social media, mobile and consumer Internet industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in San Francisco with team members located in New York and Israel. Blumberg Capital is managed by David Blumberg, founder and managing partner.
- O’Brien, Chris (25 May 2011). "O'Brien: LinkedIn doesn't mean we're in a bubble". Mercury News. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- Calvey, Mark (21 January 2011). "Venture capitalists fly into angels' territory". San Francisco Business Journal. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- O'Mara, Kelly (10 June 2012). "Addepar means to be the only technology platform RIAs will ever need -- and has MIT minds and PayPal money to back it up". United States: RIABiz. RIABiz LLC. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Chapman, Lizette (2 October 2014). "Appboy Raises $15 Million to Help Businesses Improve Mobile Marketing". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- Roush, Wade (18 April 2011). "Mobile Spinach Eats Up $1 Million". Xconomy. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- Novet, Jordan (11 March 2014). "Funding Daily: Electricity, Clouds, and Spam". Venture Beat. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- Schiff, Allison (11 March 2014). "Funding Daily: Electricity, Clouds, and Spam". Venture Beat. Retrieved 20 April 2016.