Bob Plamondon (born December 8, 1957 in Cornwall, Ontario) is a consultant in the fields of performance management, transformation, governance and public finance. He is also a bestselling author with a focus on Canadian history and public policy.
Plamondon has written four best-selling books:
- The Truth About Trudeau ( Great River Media Inc )
- Blue Thunder: The Truth about Conservatives from Macdonald to Harper 
- Hay West: A story of Canadians Helping Canadians (Red Deer Press)
- Full Circle: Death and Resurrection in Canadian Conservative Politics (Key Porter)
Plamondon earned a Masters of Management Studies and B. Comm. (Honours) from Carleton University. In 1983, Plamondon became a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants and was elected Fellow (FCA) in 2003. His work experience includes over 25 years as an independent consultant; full and part-time professorship at three universities over a twenty-year period; and authorship of numerous public policy studies and reports. He has been frequently published in the Globe and Mail, The National Post and Ottawa Citizen as well as in various policy and academic journals.
In 2012 he led a campaign that resulted in the renaming of the Ottawa River Parkway to the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway. Other community contributions include serving on the board of directors of the Sierra Club of Canada, Ottawa Business Events, committees of the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce and the YMCA. He also supports literacy programs in public schools, local writers festivals and minor hockey.
In 2014 Bob was nominated to serve on the board of directors of the National Capital Commission where he chairs the audit committee and sits on the executive committee. He also a board member of the Ottawa chapter of the Sir Winston Churchill Society.
- Hamilton, Graeme (24 May 2013). "New book is a fuddle-duddle-seeking missile aimed at shattering the enduring Trudeau myth". The National Poat. Retrieved 25 May 2013.
- official Blue Thunder page
- Medley, Mark (2009-04-11), "Book Review: Blue Thunder: The Truth about Conservatives from Macdonald to Harper by Bob Plamondon", The Afterword blog in the National Post
- MacCharles, Tonda (2009-04-07), "PM on minds of unsettled Tories. His leadership style examined in new book on the country's Conservative history", Toronto Star
- "Inside the right", Montreal Gazette, 2006-11-13