This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rupert "Bob" Strickland (1936 – September 26, 2008) was an American television journalist who established a mentoring program for minority broadcasters. Strickland has over 15 years of experience in this field. His work has won a number of awards for clients such as Cisco, IBM, Mexico Tourism, and Yahoo.
Awards and honors
- Cyber lion for New York Times Takeover
- Gold and Silver Effie Awards for Cisco
- AdCritic Spotlight
- David Ogilvy Awards for Fanta and Cisco campaigns
- Sullivan, Patricia (2008-10-04). "TV Reporter Bob Strickland; Covered Barry Arrest, Riots". The Washington Post. p. B6. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "The Book". Cargo Collective. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|