Bobby Kirk (footballer)
|Full name||Robert Kirk|
|Date of birth||12 August 1927|
|Place of birth||Arniston, Scotland|
|Date of death||1 February 2010(aged 82)|
|Place of death||Lasswade, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|1955–1962||Heart of Midlothian||213||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Robert "Bobby" Kirk (12 August 1927 – 1 February 2010) was a Scottish footballer best known for playing for Heart of Midlothian throughout the 1950s, he made 213 league appearances and scored eight goals. He also played for Dunfermline Athletic and Raith Rovers.
- "Bobby Kirk". London Hearts Supporters' Club. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "Bobby Kirk". www.fitbastats.com. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "BOBBY KIRK". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- "Bobby Kirk, Hearts legend". The Scotsman. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- Alan Pattullo, Classy Kirk was in the right place and time to be a Tynecastle great The Scotsman. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
|This biographical article related to association football in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|