From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boethius was a Roman philosopher of the early 6th century.
Boethius or Boëthius may also refer to:
- Boethius (consul 522), son of the Roman philosopher, consul in 522
- Boetius of Dacia, medieval Danish or Swedish philosopher
- Hector Boece (or Boethius, or Boyce) (1465–1536) Scottish philosopher and historian
- Boëthius (family), for members of the Swedish family
- Boethius (lunar crater), located on the east edge of Mare Undarum near the eastern lunar limb
- Boethius (Mercurian crater), located on Mercury
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boethius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.