Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bogey or bogie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bogey may refer to:
- Bogey Hole, an ocean pool in Newcastle, Australia
Arts and entertainment
- Bogey Awards, German film awards
- Bogey (comics), a character in Spanish comics
- Bogey Orangutan, a character in the Shirt Tales cartoons
- Humphrey Bogart (1899-1957), American actor nicknamed "Bogey"
- Wilton Gaynair (1927-1995), Jamaican jazz musician nicknamed "Bogey"
- Robert Bogey (born 1935), French former long-distance runner
- Bogey (golf), a score of one over par on any given hole in the sport of golf
- Bogey (brevity code), a radar or visual air contact whose identity is unknown
- Bogey or booger, slang for dried nasal mucus
- Bogey, an Australian Aboriginal word for bath
- Bogey, another name for a gravity racer
- The Colonel Bogey March, a British march
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bogey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.