From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bogey or bogie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bogey may refer to:
- Bogey Hole, an ocean pool in Newcastle, Australia
Arts and entertainment
- Bogey Awards, German film awards
- Bogey (comics), a character in Spanish comics
- Bogey Orangutan, a character in the Shirt Tales cartoons
- Humphrey Bogart (1899-1957), American actor nicknamed "Bogey"
- Wilton Gaynair (1927-1995), Jamaican jazz musician nicknamed "Bogey"
- Robert Bogey (born 1935), French former long-distance runner
- Bogey (golf), a score of one over par on any given hole in the sport of golf
- Bogey (brevity code), a radar or visual air contact whose identity is unknown
- Bogey or booger, slang for dried nasal mucus
- Bogey, an Australian Aboriginal word for bath
- Bogey, another name for a gravity racer
- Bogie (disambiguation)
- Bogeyman, a legendary monster
- Bogy, a French commune
- Lewis V. Bogy (1813–1877), United States Senator from Missouri
- Bogy (footballer), Egyptian footballer Ahmed Fathi Mohamed (born 1989)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bogey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.