Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stratigraphic range: Pennsylvanian
|Named by||J.A. Taff|
- A. unicamera
- A. tricamerae
- B. buckhornense
- D. boggyense
- P. knoxense
- S. oklahomense
- S. taffi
- U. striatulum
- List of fossiliferous stratigraphic units in Arkansas
- List of fossiliferous stratigraphic units in Oklahoma
- Paleontology in Arkansas
- Paleontology in Oklahoma
- Taff, J.A. (1899). "Geology of the McAlester-Lehigh coal field, Indian Territory". Nineteenth Annual Report of the United States Geological Survey, Part 3, Economic Geology: 438–439.
- Niko, Shuji; Seuss, Barbara; Mapes, Royal H. (1 January 2018). "Desmoinesian (Middle Pennsylvanian) orthocerid cephalopods from the Buckhorn Asphalt Lagerstatte in Oklahoma, midcontinent North America". Paleontological Research. 22 (1): 20–36. doi:10.2517/2017PR008. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- Various Contributors to the Paleobiology Database. "Fossilworks: Gateway to the Paleobiology Database". Archived from the original on 31 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
|This article about a specific stratigraphic formation in Oklahoma is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to the Carboniferous period is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|