Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boissières is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- La Boissière, in the Calvados department
- La Boissière, in the Eure department
- La Boissière, in the Hérault department
- La Boissière, in the Jura department
- La Boissière, in the Mayenne department
- La Boissière-d'Ans, in the Dordogne department
- La Boissière-de-Montaigu, in the Vendée department
- La Boissière-des-Landes, in the Vendée department
- La Boissière-du-Doré, in the Loire-Atlantique department
- La Boissière-École, in the Yvelines department
- La Boissière-en-Gâtine, in the Deux-Sèvres department
- La Boissière-sur-Èvre, in the Maine-et-Loire department
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.