From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bolaño is a Hispanic surname (Spanish for "stone cannonball" or "stoneshot"). It may also refer to:
- Amado Antonio Heredia Bolaño, mayor of Antonio Díaz Municipality
- Amancio Bolaño e Isla[es] (1896-1971), Mexican philologist
- Chico Bolaño, musician friend of Leandro Díaz
- Don Nicolás de Castro Bolaño, Colonel at the Battle of Glen Shiel
- Luis Bolaño, boxer defeated by Juan Manuel López
- Pedro de Bolaño, a Lord of Galicia (Spain)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bolaño.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.