From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boli may refer to:
- Bank-owned life insurance, a specific type of Corporate-owned life insurance
- Boli, a style of music popular in Punjab, see Music of Punjab
- Boli (food), a golden yellow sweet pancake made with flour and ghee in South India
- Boli (plantain), the name for roasted plantain in Nigeria
- Boli (ice pop), a Mexican type of ice pop frozen in a plastic bag
- Boli County (勃利县), Heilongjiang, China
- Boli, Jiangsu (博里镇), town in Chuzhou District, Huai'an, Jiangsu, China
- Boli Rural District, in Iran
- Stromboli (food), a type of turnover in the pizza family
- Basile Boli, a former French football player, born in 1967
- Yannick Boli, a footballer currently playing for Paris Saint Germain
- Boli, Côte d'Ivoire, town and commune
- Bolu, Turkey (Boli having been one historical spelling)
- Khabarovsk, formerly known from its Chinese name as Boli (伯力), major city of the Russian Far East
- Boli (steroid)
- BOLI, an acronym for the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
- Boli is a fictional character in the Brazilian WebSeries Cueio.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.