Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bombardier or bombardier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bombardier may refer to:
- Bombardier (rank), rank equivalent to corporal used in some artillery corps
- Bombardier (aircrew), crew member on a bomber aircraft
- Artillery crewman, archaically
- Bombardier Inc., a company mainly specializing in air and railway vehicles
- Bombardier Recreational Products, a manufacturer of snowcats and snowmobiles, part of Bombardier Inc. until 2003
- Bombardier Billy Wells, English heavyweight boxer
- Charles Bombardier (born 1974), Canadian industrial designer and entrepreneur
- Joseph-Armand Bombardier (1907–1964), Canadian inventor and businessman, founder of Bombardier Inc.
- Denise Bombardier (born 1941), Canadian journalist
- Jean-Michel Bombardier (born 1970), Canadian skater
- Bombardier (film), a 1943 film about aircrew training, starring Pat O'Brien, Randolph Scott, Robert Ryan and Eddie Albert
- Bombardier beetle, insect of family Carabidae
- Bombardier Bitter, a beer brewed by Marston's in England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bombardier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.