(Redirected from BonBon (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bonbon or Bonbon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonbon refers to any of several types of sweets, especially small candies enrobed in chocolate.
Bonbon, Bon Bon or Bon-Bon may also refer to:
- Bon Bon Reserve, South Australia
- 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane Bon Bon Tower, nickname for the skyscraper in Brisbane, Australia
- Bonbon, Grand'Anse, a commune in Haiit
- Bon-Bon (short story), by Edgar Allan Poe, featuring character Pierre Bon-Bon
Film and TV
- Bon Bon, transvestite character in the2000 film Before Night Falls, played by Johnny Depp
- Bon-Bon television series, redirects to Poli Genova
- Bon-Bon Planet
Brands and companies
- Bonbon (mobile phone operator), brand in Croatian mobile communications market owned by T-Mobile
- BonBon-Land, amusement park base on the candy brand
Comics and toys
- Bon Bon, a name given to fictional characters in the My Little Pony franchise, each in different generations respectively
- Comic BomBom, sometimes romanised as 'Comic BonBon', a Japanese manga magazine
- Bon bon chicken, a dish in Chinese cuisine
- Bon Bon (singer) redirects to George Tunnell, American vocalist, also known as "Bon Bon"
- Bon-Bon Blanco (sometimes B3 or B3), a Japanese rock group active 2002–2009
- Bon-Bon (vocal group) redirects to Poli Genova
- Les Bonbons (album), Jacques Brel
- "Bon, Bon", 2010 song by Pitbull from Armando
- "BonBon" (Era Istrefi song), 2015 song by Era Istrefi
- "Bonbón", 1969 song by Helena Vondráčková, written B. Ondráček, Z. Rytíř
- "Bonbon", 1959 song by The Chakachas, written Pagano, Loti, Madinez
- "Bon Bon", 1957 song by The Four Voices, written Merrill
- "Les Bonbons", 1964 song by Jacques Brel
- "Bon Bon Bon", song by Vanessa Quinones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonbon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.