|Revised Romanization||Haetae Jegwa|
It was acquired by another Korean company, Crown Confectionery, in October 2004.
Oh! Yes Choco Cake
Oh! Yes Choco Cake (오예스) is a confectionery created by Haitai. Oh! Yes Choco Cakes are square cakes that come in a box. Each box contains a dozen cakes, each cake individually wrapped. The cake consists of a custard-like chocolate layer that is sandwiched between two white cake layers (sponge cake). The exterior of the cake is covered with chocolate and is decorated with a wavy drizzle of dark chocolate for the outer design.
Oh! Yes Choco Cake is imported and distributed by :
- USA Haitai, Inc.
- Philippines Dynamex Inc.
- Canada Redfrog Enterprises Ltd.
Haitai is responsible for catapulting the honey butter craze in South Korea. Starting in 2014, the company started with the Honey Butter Chip and successively released Honey Tong Tong, Honey Corn Pop, and other products. Many other food companies followed suit, releasing their own line of honey butter flavored snacks and confectionaries. 
- Ko Raed inc.
- Haitai Beverages Inc. (currently owned by LG Household & Health Care)
- Haitai Confectionaries Inc.
- Dongwon DairyFoods (previously known as Haitai Dairies Inc.)
- Haitai Brewery Inc.
- Haitai Travel Inc.
- Haitai Agricultural Development Corporation
- Haitai International Inc.
- Haitai Distribution Inc.
- Haitai Confectionery Indonesia (since 2001)