From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alona Bondarenko, Ukrainian tennis player, sister and tennis doubles partner of Kateryna Bondarenko.
- Andrei Bondarenko, Ukrainian opera singer.
- Bohdan Bondarenko, Ukrainian high jumper.
- Dmitri Bondarenko, Russian anthropologist and historian
- Ilya Bondarenko
- Joseph Bondarenko, Author, theologian, public speaker and founder of Good Call Ministries based out of Orange County, California.
- Kateryna Bondarenko, Ukrainian tennis player, sister and tennis doubles partner of Alona Bondarenko.
- Mikhail Bondarenko (disambiguation)
- Nadezhda Bondarenko
- Oleksandr Mykolayovych Bondarenko
- Oleksandr Ihorovych Bondarenko
- Olena Anatoliivna Bondarenko
- Olena Fedorivna Bondarenko
- Olga Bondarenko
- Roman Bondarenko
- Svetlana Bondarenko
- Valentin Bondarenko, Soviet cosmonaut (1937–1961)
- Valeria Bondarenko, Ukrainian former tennis player and elder sister of Alona and Kateryna.
- Valeri Bondarenko (born 1953), Estonian football player and manager
- Valeriy Bondarenko (born 1994), Ukrainian footballer
|This page lists people with the surname Bondarenko. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|