From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||"Pretty, beautiful, lively"|
|Related names||Bonnie, Nita|
|Look up Bonita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonita is a feminine given name as well as a word meaning "pretty, cute" in Spanish and Portuguese.
Bonita may refer to:
- Bonita Granville, American actress and producer
- Bonnie Langford, English actress
- Bonita Pietila, Finnish American casting director and producer
- United States
- Bonita, California, in San Diego County
- Bonita, Madera County, California
- Bonita, Kansas
- Bonita, Louisiana
- Bonita, Wisconsin
- Bonita Falls, a set of waterfalls in California
- Bonita Springs, Florida
- Bonita, a Brazilian song by Antonio Carlos Jobim. English lyrics by Ray Gilbert, Gene Lees, and Antonio Carlos Jobim are slightly different.
- La Isla Bonita, a 1987 song by Madonna
- Bonita Applebum, the first ever single by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest
- USS Bonita, various ships and submarines of the United States Navy
- Bonita (sternwheeler 1900), a steamboat in Oregon, U.S.
- Bonita Open Solution, an open-source business process management and workflow suite
- Bonita ( Ecuador) capsized on 13 December 1981 forty miles north of Guernsey
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.