Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bonnet or bonnet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonnet may refer to:
- Bonnet (headgear), a variety of headgear with the absence of a brim
- Blue bonnet, a distinctive woollen cap worn by men in Scotland from the 15th-18th centuries
- Feather bonnet, worn by Scottish regiments, developed from the blue bonnet
- Glengarry, type of cap also called a Glengarry bonnet, also probably derived from the blue bonnet
- Tam o' Shanter (cap), developed from the blue bonnet
- its military variant the Balmoral bonnet, also developed from the blue bonnet
- War bonnet, feathered headgear worn as military decoration by Plains Indians
- Tudor bonnet, worn during Tudor times, but has now become an academic doctoral cap at universities in the U.K.
- Bonnet (wagon), a word for the canvas cover on covered wagons.
- Automobiles René Bonnet, defunct French automobile manufacturer
- Bonnet (car), a word for the hinged engine cover of a motor vehicle in Britain and Commonwealth countries, also known as a "hood" in U.S. and Canadian English
- Piece of canvas laced to the bottom of a sail to make it bigger
- Bonnet (surname)
- Bonnet, engineering term for part of a valve
- Bonnet, plumbing term for part of an irrigation sprinkler
- Scotch bonnet, a variety of chilli pepper
- Bonnet macaque, an Indian monkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonnet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.