From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bonnet or bonnet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonnet may refer to:
- Bonnet (headgear), a variety of headgear with the absence of a brim.
- Blue bonnet, a distinctive woollen cap worn by men in Scotland from the 15th-18th centuries
- Feather bonnet, worn by Scottish regiments, developed from the blue bonnet
- Glengarry, type of cap also called a Glengarry bonnet, also probably derived from the blue bonnet
- Tam o' Shanter (cap) and its military variant the Balmoral bonnet, also developed from the blue bonnet
- War bonnet, feathered headgear worn as military decoration by Plains Indians
- Tudor bonnet, worn during Tudor times, but has now become an academic doctoral cap at universities in the U.K.
- Automobiles René Bonnet, defunct French automobile manufacturer
- Bonnet (car), a word for the hinged engine cover of a motor vehicle in Britain and Commonwealth countries, also known as a "hood" in US and Canadian English
- Piece of canvas laced to the bottom of a sail to make it bigger
- Bonnet (surname)
- Bonnet, engineering term for part of a valve
- Bonnet, plumbing term for part of an irrigation sprinkler
- Scotch bonnet (pepper), a variety of chilli pepper
- Bonnet macaque, an Indian monkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonnet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.