|Date of birth:||August 5, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Monroe, Louisiana|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||295 lb (134 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Shaunterous "Boo" Robinson (born August 5, 1987) is a former professional gridiron football defensive tackle. He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Wake Forest.
Robinson attended Richwood High School in Monroe, Louisiana, where he was an all-state defensive lineman. He had 128 tackles as a senior with 10 sacks, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, 26 tackles for loss and 39 quarterback hurries, while helping to lead Richwood to the state quarterfinals in 2004.
Considered only a one-star recruit by Scout.com, Robinson was not ranked among the best defensive tackle prospects in the nation. He chose Wake Forest over offers from Arkansas State, Louisiana Tech, Tulane, UL-Monroe and UL-Lafayette.
After redshirting his initial year at Wake Forest, Robinson played in all 14 games and drew one starting assignment (against Maryland) in 2006. He tied for second among defensive linemen with 35 tackles, while also recording 2.5 quarterback sacks. Against Florida State he had a pass break-up and an interception.
As a sophomore, Robinson started in all 13 games and concluded the season with 23 tackles including 15 solos. He tied for third on the team with six tackles for loss, and also registered 3.0 sacks. In his junior year, Robinson started 12 of 13 games, as he had to come off the bench against Ole Miss after missing considerable practice time while recuperating from a sprained ankle he suffered in the season opener at Baylor. He finished 11th in the ACC in sacks (6.0), and received honorable mention All-ACC accolades.
In 2009, Robinson was listed at No. 12 on Rivals.com′s preseason defensive tackle power ranking. He was also named to the 2009 Outland Trophy watch list. Robinson said he wanted to be around 310 pounds when the Deacons opened the season against Baylor on September 5.
Robinson was signed to the Buffalo Bills' practice squad on December 28, 2010.
- "Boo Robinson Profile", Scout.com
- Buchanan, Olin; Dienhart, Tom; Fox, David; Huguenin, Mike & Megargee, Steve (August 24, 2009), "Preseason defensive tackle power rankings", Rivals.com
- Richardson, Steve (August 11, 2009), 2009 Outland Trophy Watch List Announced, Football Writers Association of America
- Collins, Dan (August 10, 2009), "Robinson giving Grobe good vibe", Winston-Salem Journal
- "NFL Draft - 2010 DT Draft Prospects", CBSSports.com
- Wilson, Aaron (May 17, 2010). "Eagles sign Boo Robinson to three-year deal". nationalfootballpost.com. Archived from the original on 2010-05-21. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- McPherson, Chris (May 18, 2010). "Eagles Make Robinson Addition Official". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. Retrieved 2010-05-18.
- McPherson, Chris (September 3, 2010). "Abiamiri To PUP; 10 Players Released". philadelphiaeagles.com. Retrieved 2010-09-03.
- Roughrider Roster Moves