|Look up boo hoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boo hoo may refer to the sound of someone crying.
Boo hoo may also refer to:
- Boo Hoo, a 2002 album by musician Voltaire
- "Boo-Hoo", a 1937 hit song recorded by Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadians
- Boo Hoo the Bear, the mascot of Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Boohoo the Clown, a Machine Empire monster from the Power Rangers television series
- Boohoo.com, a UK online fashion retailer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boo hoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.