Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bordo may refer to
- Michael D. Bordo, professor of economic history at Rutgers University
- Susan Bordo, modern feminist philosopher
- Borivoj Dovnikovic-Bordo, Croatian animator who created the 1968 film Krek
- Cabernet Franc, known as Bordo grape in Italy
- Chasselas, known as Bordo in various wine regions
- Ives noir, known as Bordô in Brazil
- Bordo Bereliler - an elite armed force of officers in the Turkish Army
- Bordo Dates, an American dates company
- An Italian village belonging to the Comune of Borgomezzavalle Verbano-Cusio-Ossola
- The French place and wine Bordeaux is pronounced like Bordo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bordo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.